Food, Health and Wellness depends on the food choices we make which significantly influence the health throughout our life.
Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. Factors such as age, sex and body size cause natural variation in resting metabolic rate.
A food intolerance is difficulty digesting certain foods and having an unpleasant physical reaction to them.
It causes symptoms, such as bloating and tummy pain, which usually happen a few hours after eating the food.
A food intolerance:
- Does not involve your immune system – there is no allergic reaction, and it is never life-threatening
- Causes symptoms that happen gradually, often a few hours after eating the problem food
- Only results in symptoms if you eat a substantial amount of the food (unlike an allergy, where just traces can trigger a reaction)
- Can be caused by many different foods
- To monitor your symptoms and the foods you eat.
- food intolerance tests.
Idiosyncratic sensitivities to certain foods may appear during stressful periods as stress and anxiety affect the function of our digestive system.
In this case customized treatments with Advanced Homeopathic Synthesis help the organism to regain its emotional balance, stopping this vicious cycle, while also enhance the smooth functioning of the digestive mechanisms.